“Help make the world a safer place by advancing our cutting edge Automated Adverse Media Investigations platform.”
As a Data Acquisition Specialist at Merlon your main role will be managing a team that provides highly accurate labeled training and test data to our ML team.
You will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, coordinating, organizing, tutoring and motivating the Annotation team in order to ensure the delivery of high-quality datasets, on time. You will be responsible for preparing new annotation tasks, and will analyse publications and sources covering information related to financial crime. You will check the quality of work of the Annotators and provide them with feedback.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- People and project management
- Teaching or tutoring skills
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at minimum)
- Knowledge of extra languages is a plus
- You are a self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced environment with the freedom to approach, own and solve problems independently, as well as part of a team.
Why you’ll love being at Merlon:
- A fast-paced Silicon Valley startup experience in the heart of Europe, including stock option ownership
- Purposeful contributions to a relevant product, driving a meaningful global impact
- Ownership of features, initiatives and results, rather than a focus on working hours
- Collaborate with extraordinary colleagues, high-performance engineers and some of the leading technology experts in the world
- Freedom to work where you are most effective - we have offices in Prague, Bratislava, Brno, or you can chose to work from home
- The latest technology to work with, including a MacBook Pro